Financials, Reports & Policies
As we grow, we continue to prioritize fiscal responsibility as well as transparency. Over the next six years, we will continue to grow and develop into a K-8 school, providing every child with a strong academic and social-emotional foundation.
To hold us accountable, we provide our families and community access to our:
- Charter Petition
- Organizational Goals
- School Accountability Report Card
- South Carolina Assessment of Scholar Performance and Progress
- Local Education Agency Plan
- Local Control Accountability Plan
- Annual, Independent Audit Report, and Financial Statements
- Board Notices and Meeting Updates
- Requests for Proposals
- Legal Notices
To view these reports and documents, click here.